Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where has the time gone??

It cannot already be December, can it? It seems like yesterday that I was packing my bags to head to the hospital to have my beautiful baby girl. Time has flown by! She is already 10 1/2 weeks old! She is getting so big too. Such a big girl and super strong! She is always trying to sit up.

I'm back at work now - part time for December and then full time in January. It was very hard to go back too...it's so hard to leave her. She's in good hands though. Her Nana, Grammie and Daddy all watch her one day per week. That leaves me with the two other days and I cherish them both! And then weekends too, of course! With the holidays quickly approaching, I can't claim all the weekends though! Speaking of holidays...I have pictures from Thanksgiving posted on her Shutterfly picture page (www.annajohill.shutterfly.com). She was such a cutie...wore her first dress that day!

She had another first on Monday night (12/8) - she laughed really hard for the first time. she was laughing at Jersey. Jersey was supposed to be talking dirty, but she sneezed instead. AnnaJo thought it was hilarious and actually belly laughed. It was too cute!

Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Hailey Davison said...

Awwww that is so cute about her laughing!
I love babies!