Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mama...finally!

AnnaJo finally said Mama on Friday, August 7!! (10 months old) I was at Pizza Hut at a Jordan Essentials (Country Bunny) party with Amy. I was looking at the catalog and AnnaJo crawled over to get one of her cheese puffs. She came over saying 'ma ma ma' like she's been doing it forever! I was so excited! She didn't say it again for another day, but now it's been added to her regular vocabulary, including her crying it out time in the middle of the night. It's a heart breaker, but I haven't given in to it yet. I know...my time is coming!

She is also standing up in the middle of the floor by herself. Her balance is really coming along and I anticipate some steps in the next few weeks. She loves to stand up, but not nearly as much as she loves falling on her butt. She is so funny!