Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A New Addition for the Hill's

Hello and Happy Hump Day!

I thought it may be time to share a little news....Cliff and I are expecting a new addition to the family on October 5!!! I still can't believe it. Some of you have known for a few weeks, but I wanted to share our latest ultrasound along with the news.
We've been to the dr 3 times now - first to see the yolk sac, second to confirm a heartbeat and yesterday for a follow-up. The ultrasound attached is from yesterday - we can finally see a head and her arms. No, we don't know if it's a girl or not, but I am praying that it is. I'll let you know for sure as soon as we know. This Saturday will be the 10 week mark. :-) We've been seeing the fertility dr until now and I'll see my regular OB-GYN on Monday, the 17th. This pregnancy came as a total shock for us! I think it all happened the day that I told Cliff I wanted to wait for another year b/c I wasn't ready to be pregnant. Irony is a funny thing, huh?

I'll keep in touch as things progress...

No comments: