Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love Shutterfly!

I'm a little obsessed with these collages on Shutterfly. I love them! Here are the latest...Thank you notes that I'm giving my ultrasound tech, who is much more than that. She is my friend too. And for my drs. they are 8x10's which is a little big for thank you's, but she is a special baby. She is with Nana today...enjoying working in the yard. She's going to be my little outside baby. Mom said that she's been so good...just watching her work in the flower beds.

Cliff and I have done a lot of talking and a lot of praying, well I've been praying at least. I'm still not sure if Cliff prays like he should, but that can be a later topic. I really want to be at home with AnnaJo. I know it's going to take a lot of work and a lot of determination, but i think it will be good for all of us. I like our babysitter, but i feel like I'm missing out on a lot. I think I'll have to become a couponing queen and a deal finder. Any tips or advice would be welcomed! I'm still going to sell Pampered Chef, so if anyone is interested in hosting, let me know. I don't really want to rely solely on that for income though..that takes some of the fun out of it. Prayers are most welcomed too! Everyone has told me that I'll never think we have enough money, but if we are determined to make it work, we can. So...it's a big leap of Faith...one i hope to make by August!

No comments: