Saturday, May 17, 2008

AnnaJo week 19 update

Good morning!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers! They are working, so please continue to send them up! We had a great appt yesterday - the ultrasound indicated that my cervix is getting stronger and measured 2.5 cm. instead of 1.4 like last week. Generally, the measurement should be in between 3 cm and 5 cm with healthy normal pregnancies. The bedrest and the prayers are working great! The dr sent me home last night, but I'm still on strict bedrest with bathroom priveleges only. I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to be in my own bed last night!

AnnaJo continues to grow as expected. She weighed 10 ounces yesterday which puts her in the 37th percentile. I have a great picture of her that looks like she is blowing bubbles, but I need to get it scanned. I'll send it as soon as I have it downloaded.

I hope you are all doing great. If you need me....I'm in bed, or on the couch, or in the recliner. :-) I have my cell phone and yahoo Instant messenger (jkate1122) and email, of course.

I'll update again next week.

Love to all! Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!
Kate, Cliff and AnnaJo

No comments: