Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bedrest has only just begun!!!!

Week 18...so the news is a little different this week...i write this from bed 2 in room 1018 at Boone Hospital. My OB and u/s tech were not happy wtih my cervix again this week. It shortened and thinned out a bit, so i am now on hospital bedrest until further notice. The goal...make it to week 32 and then deliver the baby as needed. The reality is that we cannot deliver before 24 weeks, 28 would be better and 32 would be the best. I am on strict bedrest - only getting up to use the bathroom if I have to. They prefer the bedpan, so you can imagine my frustration.

I have a wireless connection, so my computer will not be leaving my side. I also have my cell phone. Feel free to visit, call, email...whatever. I will keep you all posted as things progress. Please pray for our health and my sanity. Oh wait...that would assume that i had a normal sanity level to begin with. :-)

Love to all...
Kate, Cliff and A.J.

No comments: