Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 17 - Finally!

Happy May Day!!! I cannot believe it's already May! We finally have some news this week...after a very long ultrasound, Baby Hill decided to grace us with an answer to this everlasting question! It was very clear after looking around the foot that continues to be in its ass.

Unfortunately that wasn't the only news we received yesterday. The dr was not happy with the way my cervix was looking and I'm writing this from my bed. That's right....it's officially day 1 of bedrest. Hopefully there will only by 7 days. I'll find out during our next u-sound if I can go back to work. For all of our sakes, please pray that the answer is yes. I am self-admittedly lazy, but being sent to bed is not going to be fun. There is only so much that I can do to entertain myself, so you can count on getting a few emails. Our next u-sound is next Wednesday, so i'll get an update out as soon as I can.

Off to ....oh yeah, there is not much I can do. I'll sign off and let you get back to whatever you need to be doing! :-) Feel free to call me and chat. Or my yahoo instant messenger id is jkate1122. I'll be online or have my phone next to me for the next week!

Love to all...
Kate, Cliff & Baby Hill

Oh yeah....I failed to mention that it is a girl!!! AnnaJo has made her presence known to the world...

No comments: