Saturday, September 27, 2008

In the hospital and hooked up to the Pitocin!

10:00 AM... We arrived at the hospital at 7am...a little late of course, but who would expect otherwise! :-) We didn't get much sleep last night, about 4 hours to be exact. They hooked me up to the Pitocin about 7:30 and we are on our way. There is a chance that we will still have to do a c-section, but we shall see later. I'm having contractions now, so who knows! The dr hasn't checked my cervix yet, but I will keep you posted.

Dad came to the hospital with Cliff and I this morning. It was kind of sad to leave the dogs...you could tell that they knew something was going on. Poor puppies aren't going to know what to do when we get back home! Mom arrived about 9:00 and we are watching a movie now. Daddy to be is sleeping and starting to snore loudly. Nana is videotaping him as I type. Too funny...if I figure out how to post video, I'll do it. tee hee

Another contraction...can't type. Later!!

No comments: