Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stitches are out!! - Week 36

Week 36 appt was kind of stressful. Our ultrasound showed that AnnaJo's heartbeat was irregular. The u/s tech was sure we'd have the baby tonight. After the u/s, we headed for labor and delivery to get the cerclage removed. When we saw Dr. Trumbower he indicated that he wasn't really concerned about the heartbeat - he figured it was because I was pissed at Cliff. (long story short...cliff went out with the boys on tuesday night instead of coming home to help me the night before the stitches came out. I was pretty mad about it to say the least! :-) ) He took the stitches out and we hung out for about an hour being monitored. I had a few contractions, but nothing major. I'm dilated to a one now and I'll see the dr on Wednesday again unless we go into labor before.

Thanks for the continued support, thoughts and prayers! They are working!!

Love to all,
Kate, Cliff & AnnaJo

No comments: