Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 37 Dr appt....very good!

So the dr confirmed that I went from being one of the highest risk patients in his practice to one of the most boring. :-) I guess that's a good thing! The u-sound was good today. AnnaJo is weighing in at 7 lbs 4 ounces now. We are officially 37 weeks and 4 days, so if I were to go to 40 weeks, she should be 8 1/2 lbs. My dr is headed to Chicago on Monday, so I'll be lying low until after he returns on Thursday. My appt next week is on Thursday instead of Wednesday. If AnnaJo hasn't made an appearance by then, he will induce on Saturday, September 27. He checked my cervix today also and I'm dilated to about 1/2 a centimeter and effaced 90%. Keep in mind that my cervix didn't start out at 0%, so it's not like i've made that much progress.

Headed to bed now...hoping to wake up to a much better smelling house!

No comments: