Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures I have promised...

Stitches are out tomorrow and I'm very nervous about it. I've finally realized what I'm such a nutcase about. It's not diaper changing or crying or even losing sleep. It is being responsible for raising a child to be a responsible adult and contributing member of society. I am a perfectionist... self admitted. If I don't know how to do something, I'm not the first to jump in and try it until I'm fairly certain that I'll be really good at it. I'm pretty sure that this is the reason I didn't head to medical school like I had always said I would. My first bad grade in college sent me into a downward spiral that changed my life forever. This is also the reason that I do not play softball and have never taken up any sport other than volleyball. I'm determined to be a golfer though - we'll see how that goes. If I can make some sort of mathematical sense out of it, I should be able to do it. So...that is my challenge...to be less of a perfectionist while learning how to be a parent.


OK...here are the pics that I've been promising...


This is my mountain man of a husband after one week's hair growth. He'll never be able to play Santa...that is for sure!

And Cliff putting AnnaJo's crib together. Such a proud Dad! And he did a good job too! He still looks sleepy. I'm pretty sure that was one of his days off that I was up early and ready to go! Poor guy's sleep pattern will never be the same!


No comments: